Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Must Catch Up

I must try to catch up on the blog! It won't happen tonight. . . but I did want to share a couple of things.

Zane worked through the 2x2 weave system and was doing 6 poles. But I wanted better footwork and speed, so I've switched him to offset poles. They're only offset 1 inch off center, but they are my only set of 24" poles, so we'll work these and then close them up again.

I've also added a jump at the beginning and end. I work on following him through the poles, being in front of him, calling him through , and rear crossing. Occasionally I front cross the poles.




I'm trying to decide if Zane is going to enter an upcoming ARF course at a CWAGS trial. Just in case, he's practicing his freestyle foursome. In the class, the dogs have to perform a 4 part freestyle chain of our choice. So here's what we have right now:


0 comments:

Post a Comment